We've all dealt with it to varying degrees. Spam. It clogs our inbox, displays words we really don't want to see, even occasionally pretends it is YOU when sending spam to others. We hate it. There are a variety of ways you can limit spam, such as filters on your home/office email software and email filtering at the web server. We've tested a variety of these in assisting clients to minimize spam email. To date, the best solution we've found overall is Google's G Suite, previously called Google Apps for Business.
G Suite is much more than an email filtering service, but it does include Google's Gmail email system which provides excellent spam filtering. It addition to its great spam filtering process, there are several other advantages:
- Security and admin controls
- Add and remove users, set up groups, and add security options like 2-step verification and single-sign-on (SSO), all from one centralized admin console
- 24/7 phone and email support by Google
- Each user receives 30 GB of storage space
- Userscan use the web to read their email or can use their existing computer-based email software
- Users can check Gmail's Spam folder to review filtered messages, without ever downloading these onto their computers
G Suite provides the services, too:
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- and much more!
Interested? You can learn more about Google Apps at https://gsuite.google.com
Contact us to assist you in implementing G Suite for your business!