Once you have a web site, web hosting is what allows the world to see your web site on the internet.
We host web sites we build and manage on a private Managed Virtual Server (MVS), a self-contained and isolated virtualized environment running its own operating system. Our MVS is tuned to meet the needs of modern content management systems (CMS) like Joomla! and is managed by expert server administrators. We are very serious about security on our web sites and this is one step we take to prevent hacking. Very different from "shared hosting plans", with RF Web Design hosting you are not sharing core services with anyone else but our clients, and we manage our accounts very closely.
We tightly manage our Joomla! CMS web sites for optimimum performance and security.
Managed Hosting Plans
Beginning in November 2016, our managed hosting plans ALSO carefully monitor and maintain your Joomla web site.
- ALL hosting options include Joomla! monitoring. We are notified of key changes on your web site, in real time, so we can quickly resolve problems if they occur.
- We keep your Joomla! web site updated to the latest version and monitor and update all standard 3rd party extensions.
- Commercial extensions require a support plan (billed separately) and we monitor and update those for you, too.
- All hosting plans provide up to 3000 MB Disk Quota, 25,000 MB Monthly Bandwith, cPanel Control Panel, and 99.9% Uptime.
- Clients receive a monthly log of updates and website uptime.
Premium Hosting Includes "Hands-Free" Web Site Improvements
Often, busy owners understand the importance of regular content updates and analyzing web statistics, but they don't have time or it isn't in their comfort zone. With our Premium Hosting Plan, Vicky talks with the owner quarterly and based on goals the owner sets, we will improve your web site for you each month and send you a report of what we did. We'll also send you monthly summaries of your Google Analtyics account.
(standard extensions) Daily Backups Weekly offsite backups Uptime Monitoring No Email Accounts**
*To qualify for Hacked Site Recovery, all joomla extensions must be pre-approved
**We recommend Google Apps for Work, which includes gmail for your business (using @yourdomainname)